It’s coming up on one year since we started drinking Shakeology on a daily basis. Â Before we started with Shakeology, we had been drinking green smoothies for quite a while and had finally turned exercising together into a daily habit. Â While I enjoyed the green smoothies, I missed having something chocolately – I love my chocolate!
After one of Bob’s business trips, he brought home a Sky Miles magazine with an ad for Turbo Fire. Â He said he thought I might like it as an exercise program. Â I think I put the magazine in the trash and forgot about it. Â Shortly thereafter we took our weekend trip to Sanibel Island. Â We don’t have cable at home, but on vacation we were flipping through the channels as we were warming up to go for a run on the beach, I saw the informercial for Brazil Butt Lift. Â I was very intrigued!
I came home wanting to order Brazil Butt Lift. Then I realized it was from the same company as Turbo Fire and that’s when I became interested in Beachbody as a whole. Â It didn’t take long for me to decide I was interested in the coaching opportunity. Â Long story short, that’s when I started drinking Shakeology!
So why have I kept drinking Shakeology for so long?
1. Keeps Weight in Check – First and foremost, it helps to keep my weight where I want it.
2. Energy for My Day – Shakeology gives me energy to get through my day. Â I no longer have that 3:00pm slump. Â It’s not “fake” energy either. Â A good, wholesome drink that gives my body what it needs to perform at its best.
3. Improved Immunity – Keeps my immunity strong. Â Besides one small head cold around Christmas, our family has been healthy this winter!
4. Improves Digestions – My digestion is great. Â I’m very “regular” enough said 😉
5. Fabulous Taste – Here’s the best part, it really does taste great! Â Plus, it’s easy. Â I don’t have to have a million ingredients on hand to make one shake. Â I can make something nutrious and delicious with a scoop of Shakeology, water, ice and I’m ready to go.
Here are a couple of recipes for Shakeology, besides just delicious, nutritious shakes:
Frozen Fudgy Oat Bars
Mix all together in a 8 x 8 pan, freeze for 90 minutes, yield 4 bars
Melt coconut oil enough to mix with other ingredients, pour onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet and freeze until set.
Interested in joining me for a 10 Day Challenge? It’s a great way to give Shakeology a try.
Be sure to enter to win the Fitness Basket with the free Shakeology samples!Â Contest Ended.