While I do follow quite a few wonderful people, there are certain accounts that post on a regular basis and I never get tired of seeing what they are up too. Â Also, there is no “over-sharing” – nothing too personal or too many photos of the same thing. Â Sorry, but I don’t want to see intimate details of your life and I don’t want to see 20 pictures of your cat, and I like cats!
Marriage & Faith on Instagram
1. Marriage365 – inspiring and encouraging tidbits to make you think, and act, on your marriage – good stuff
2. Catholic Company – Yes, this is a company, but they post some truly beautiful photos – go take a look.
Florida Nature/Living on Instagram
3. Ding Darling Wildlife SocietyÂ – Ding Darling is a wildlife sanctuary on Sanibel Island. It’s a beautiful area and they frequently share photos of the wildlife that roams free. My nature loving son enjoys looking at the photos with me and we usually learn something.
Share A Little SunshineÂ – a little bit of Florida beach, Florida nature and Florida things to do. Feels like a vacation every time I see a pic!
Homeschooling on Instagram
4. Tricia @ Â Hodgepodge MomÂ -Her pictures always seem so peaceful and serene. I enjoy seeing the things that she does with her family, the vacations that they take, and the art tutorials they are often working on. She’s very encouraging to me!
Kelli @ Adventures in Child RearingÂ – I’m sure it has something to do with the fact that she lives in Florida and has 3 boys! I love seeing their boys living life and exploring nature with gusto. Her son holding a little gator (he was released!) was one of my favorites and believe me I did not show that one to my Jonah 🙂
Fitness on Instagram
5. Chalene JohnsonÂ – She a fitness guru turned motivational speaker. I like her fitness posts and her encouraging words
Jenelle SummersÂ – More fitness motivation as well as healthy meal ideas. She is also Chalene Johnson’s sister. I like that they are very encouraging and supportive of one another.
There you have it! My 5+ favorite accounts on Instagram.
What is your favorite Instagram account? Feel free to leave your Instagram profile in the comments!